Update: Our contest is over and we announced the winner over here!
Our team of Trusty Oak virtual assistants is a passionate crew with a heart for giving back to the communities where we live. We also love the work we do, so we're combining our enthusiasm for both by starting a new tradition!
We have provided pro bono and discounted services to non-profit organizations in the past, and it has been incredibly rewarding.
This year, we want to invite YOU to join in on the fun and nominate a non-profit organization in your community that could use a hand with social media marketing.
A non-profit social media strategy is a critical element for raising awareness for the cause and for engaging with potential donors online. Hiring a big, fancy marketing agency is simply not an option for many non-profit organizations, but Trusty Oak is an affordable alternative to hiring a marketing firm. The first important step towards a strong online presence is creating a marketing strategy.
The Trusty Oak Non-Profit Marketing Strategy
So what does the marketing strategy include?
- A discovery meeting to learn about the mission and goals of the organization (30-minute phone call)
- Our marketing team will research the specific industry, competitors (similar nonprofits), and ideal donors
- We will present an audit of the organization's online presence
- One of our marketing strategists will create a custom strategy for the website, email, and three (3) of the following social media platforms:
- One additional 45-minute phone call or video conference call to review strategy and receive feedback
This strategy is essentially a platform-by-platform “how-to” guide to engaging their specific target audience! ($525 value)
Nominate a Local Non-Profit Organization to Receive a Free Marketing Strategy
How It Works
- To nominate a non-profit organization to win a free marketing strategy, simply head over here and tell us why you think this non-profit should receive a free marketing strategy.
- Nominations will be accepted through 11:59 PM CST on February 22, 2018.
- The voting will begin March 6, 2018, and end at 11:59 PM CST on March 29, 2018.
- The winner will be announced April 3, 2018.
- No strings attached and no purchase required.
- Yes, you can nominate your own non-profit!
We hope that this free marketing strategy will be a blessing to a community non-profit that has a tight budget or no budget at all for marketing. When we say "community non-profit," we are referring to an organization that helps a local area versus one that serves nationally, internationally, or worldwide. Aside from that important qualification, the only other requirements to enter are that the non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) status (proof as being a non-profit) and must be based in the United States.
Read the official terms and conditions here.
Trusty Oak Supports Non-Profits
Not only do we provide non-profit discounts on hourly services for non-profit organizations (10% off), but our virtual assistants volunteer and give their time to the following nonprofits:
- Family Link at Legacy Ranch (Central Texas)
- Life Unlimited Church Grocery Giveaways (Austin, TX and Lockhart, TX)
- Austin Pets Alive! (Austin, TX)
- Casa Marianella (Austin, TX)
- MoolahU (Austin, TX)
- Commemorative Air Force (Georgetown, TX)
- Family Advocates (Boise, ID)
- Idaho Conservation League (Idaho)
- Women's and Children's Alliance (Boise, ID)
- Boise Bully Breed Rescue (Boise, ID)
- Idaho Horse Rescue (Idaho)
- SNIP (Idaho)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (Charleston, SC)
- Pet Helpers (Charleston, SC)
Author's Note: (Wow, I'm proud of this incredibly awesome and generous team!)
As you can see, there are many charities that we are honored to be involved in and support, and we are so excited to see what nonprofit organizations are near and dear to you! So what are you waiting for? Submit your nomination by February 22, 2018! (Nominations are now closed.)