Update: The contest is over and we announced the winner over here!
On April 3, 2018, Trusty Oak is giving a free marketing strategy to a non-profit serving a local community. Over the last several weeks, we have been accepting nominations for non-profits who need a marketing strategy but don't have much of a marketing budget, and now it's time to vote for a winner! Thank you to all of you who nominated a non-profit – we have some amazing nominees in the running and need your help spreading the word.
In case you missed our original announcement, head over here for details about the non-profit giveaway contest. The nomination period is now closed and voting begins today! (March 6, 2018)
How to Vote
- Visit our voting platform and vote for whichever non-profit you want to win.
- Share on social media to get more votes for your nominee. Each nominee has a unique link you can share to get more votes.
- You can vote once per day, so set a reminder on your calendar to vote every day until March 29, 2018.
Official terms and conditions can be found here.
We have had a wonderful response during the nomination period for our giveaway and have seven nominees in the contest.
- Family Advocates – Boise, ID
- Equine Rehabilitation Central Texas – Cedar Park, TX
- Boise Bicycle Project – Boise, ID
- Pet Helpers Adoption Center & Spay/Neuter Clinic – Charleston, SC
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Dallas – Dallas, TX
- Hope Pregnancy Center – Ontario, OR
- Step Onward Foundation – Austin, TX
Join in on the fun by voting, sharing, and following Trusty Oak for updates. We'll announce the winner on April 3, 2018. We can't wait to see who wins!
Check out a previous recipient of Trusty Oak pro-bono services.